9 Supercritical Nutrients (or multi-active pro collagen nutrients) Active Beauty™ uses the Power of 9, formulated with multi-active pro collagen benefits to power skin radiance, wrinkle reduction and hydration.
SUPERIOR MARINE COLLAGEN
Marine Collagen’s key amino acids work at a cellular level to produce fibrin and elastin. Like cosmetic surgery during collagen scaffolding, this highly bioavailable form you can drink with pure marine collagen produces new healthy skin cells without the need for invasive treatments.
- Firmness, elasticity and radiance. Reduces wrinkles.
- Ageless skin, stronger hair & nails.
- Blended with active Vitamin C
- Guarantees Collagen Production required in the cellular process.
- Boosts Natural Hyaluronic Acid:
- Hydrate, moisturize, and plump skin reducing wrinkles and sagging.
- Muscle recovery and retention:
- Speeds up the repair of connective tissues after intense workout.
- Reduce joint pain
- Less soreness, reduce injury to ligaments and tendons which constitute 75% collagen,
- Promotes bone strength
- Improves bone mineral density, reducing degradation of bone (primarily constitutes Collagen).
Micro Algae sourced Astaxanthin- is a super potent antioxidant, 6,000 times more powerful than vitamin C, and 800 times more effective than Co Q10. Studies have shown it provides protection from UV rays and boosts immunity. Astaxanthin; is a red carotenoid and powerful antioxidant from the richest marine source; Haematococcus Pluvialis Micro Algae.
Beauty Benefits : Skin, Hair & Nails
It slows down collagen breakdown improves the elasticity of the skin, helping it to stay plump and wrinkle-free.vBy its prevention of reactive oxygen species (ROS) from damaging the skin and reduces inflammation from UVB light.
- Antioxidant - free radical scavenger, 6000 times more effective at mopping up free radicals than vitamin C and 550 times more ‘active’ than vitamin E and green tea.
- Dramatically improving skin cells
- Skin Protection - Reduces photoaging by protecting the skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays
- Reduces premature aging of the skin
- Enhances microcirculation and support oxygen saturation,
- Protect from aging and promote healthy, luminous skin
- Inhibits collagen breakdown, inflammatory skin mediators, and free radicals,
- Resulting in potent anti-wrinkle and anti-oxidant effects.
Active Benefit : Energy/Recovery
- Clinically proven to support the body’s inflammatory response after strenuous activity
- Enable quicker recovery after your workouts
- Help increase strength and improve your overall stamina and endurance
- Increases energy & fat burning as a fuel source
- Reduces fat storage and delays the onset of fatigue.
- Natural Anti-inflammatory:
- Assists with injuries from overuse as well as pain in the joints (like arthritis), tendons, and muscles.
- Protects the brain and nervous system
- Reduces oxidative stress, memory loss, prevents Alzheimers, and cancer.
BAMBOO EXTRACT (Most Bio-available source of Silica)
Bamboo Extract possesses the richest amount of Silica of any plant. Essential to your body, Silica is vital for the optimal synthesis of collagen and for activating hydroxylation enzymes.
- Powerfully supports Collagen Production
- Dramatically improve your skin strength and elasticity,
- Silica is a beauty enhancing mineral
- Promotes smooth, glowing skin,
- Hair growth, strength & shine
- Superior nail protection.
- Assists in preventing hair thinning
- Alleviates eczema and psoriasis symptoms
- Strengthens bones: Naturally boosts iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and boron
- Reducing concerns of Osteoporosis
- Improves joint flexibility and increases connective tissue
- Reduces risk of injury
- Reduces muscle soreness
The key required nutrient in Collagen Synthesis), works as a potent water-soluble antioxidant.
- helps regenerate other antioxidants within the body, including vitamin E
- essentail nutrient required for Collagen Production in the cellular process.
- necessary for phase I liver detoxification enzymes and to help quench free-radicals in the liver
- raises glutathione levels, thus enhancing detoxification
- supports connective tissue formation
- essential for maintenance of healthy cartilage and for wound healing.
- Supports the immune system
4 ICONIC MINERALS & ELECTROLYTES
Electrolytes: Minerals and essential hydrators for skin and sweat. Vitamins and minerals fuel people's bodies work properly. Magnesium (Mg) to fight against tiredness and fatigue. Hydration-balances intra and extra cellular fluids. Provides essential minerals and electrolytes to prevent dehydration and improve muscle function.
- Powers up the cellular level of the skin, increasing volume, and hydration.
- Healthy hydrated, smooth and glowing skin
- Hydration- balances cellular fluids.
- Prevents dehydration and improves muscle function.
- Increases Energy & Stamina
- Provides essential minerals and electrolytes like Magnesium.
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Fight against tiredness and fatigue
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS & PROTEIN
Proteins are made up of chemical 'building blocks' called amino acids. Your body uses amino acids to build and repair muscle, bone, skin, hair, hormones, enzymes and virtually every other body part or tissue.
- Wound healing promotion and repair of the damaged skin
- Increase cell turnover (the sloughing off of old skin/hair/nail cells to make room for new cells)
- Maintenance of skin microbiome.
- Protection against blue light and sun light damage
- Essential for healing and and repairing damaged tissue
- Improve performance and stamina
- Promote faster recovery after workout
- Improves healing process and recovery after injury